Tuesday, July 11, 2023

A Visit From the Scharmans

My sister Marisa and her family came to Houston a couple weeks before our family reunion trip to hang out and celebrate Liam and my dad's birthday. Even though our kids are older and in a different phase of life, the cousins really love to be together and I always enjoy having my sisters around. 

We played at the pool and at grandma's several days. 
Cavin was our very own merman!
Gotta have the Uncle Ragnar cannonball!
Lots of cute girls!
We got to go do baptisms with the cousins and grandparents at the temple. 
We also had a big party and celebrated my dad's 70th birthday with lots of his friends!

We had SO much food and there were a lot of people who came to support my dad. I think it went really well, and I am so glad we could celebrate him!
Many of the grandchildren were able to be there and we were lucky to at least get 4 of the 5 kids to come. 
My dad is a great man and I'm grateful we have had 70 years of him! 
He loves food and especially chocolate cake!
We had a fun time having family in town. 

No comments: