Deacon went to Atascocita High School's football camp for a couple days and had a good time!! He is so competitive and I love watching him play sports.
It was so hot. They did it in the evening to try and beat the heat, but Texas summers are hard to escape!Our cute future football player!
Ragnar and I went with a bunch of friends to Home Run Dugout to play wiffle ball. It was a fun night! Even though I couldn't run the bases yet, I hit the ball and had a friend run for me and we still had a great time!
Finally, on June 28th, almost exactly 3 months after my surgery, I made it running a mile at physical therapy! I was so happy that my foot has finally turned around and is feeling better!
I sure have missed running and am so glad to start getting my foot back! My mental health will be in a much better space I hope! Running has always been an outlet for me, and my mind and body have missed it!
No comments:
Post a Comment