Last weekend we went to Bentonville, Arkansas to visit my sister Marisa and go to the temple open house. We have been waiting for years for it to be ready, and it finally is done!
We drove up Friday and the drive went smoothly. It was a long drive, but the kids do great.
Channing was making herself comfortable!Saturday we went to the temple open house and it was a bright and sunny day!
Grateful for the gift of temples and that the kids were able to go inside to their first temple open house.
I love this forever family of mine!
Ella took my phone and took lots of flower pictures.
Afterward some of the kids stayed to play games and others went to the pool to play!
The men went to a movie Saturday night to celebrate Fathers day early. Marisa and I made dinner for them, she mostly made while I kept her company and did the dishes :) It was a nice Sunday and nice weather. I was glad we got to visit them and see their sweet family.
We hit 90,000 miles on the car and were reminded that Jesus is the answer.
My sister will get to spend the next couple weeks with us as she comes to Houston for the family reunion cruise and our dads 70th birthday. I'm excited to spend more time with her family.
No comments:
Post a Comment