Monday, March 20, 2017

March Madness

March has been a crazy month for us!! It has been filled with lots of fun activities and lots of craziness! It started with my parents moving from their home of almost 17 years. I tried my best to help with the transition, but inside I was super sad. I really loved that house and I despise change, so it hasn't been fun for me to watch them go. They were ready for change and are only about 15 min farther up the road, but I will miss the memories there. This is where they brought me my senior year. I only lived one year in that home, but it has been the home I have always come home to during my adult life.
The last day before I left I had to get one last picture.
We got to celebrate one more day together with all the cousins who live in Texas for a playdate.
Grandma and Grandpa with their grand kids. I will miss this place!

No comments: