Tuesday, March 28, 2017

A visit from Marisa!

This past week we got the pleasure of having Marisa come to visit from Arkansas. We enjoyed seeing her and her cute family. We got together with everyone who lives in Houston on Sunday and had a nice dinner with everyone. On Tuesday we went to the park with the kids who didn't have school.
Deacon was loving having Liam to play with.
Grandpa took them out to the water.
Here was the fun playground that they played at.
Kate and Addie stayed home, but I got to play with them and they are adorable!
Thursday Deacon came down with strep and so I was bummed and afraid of who we would spread it to. We stayed away that day, but Marisa came over for a birthday party my friend was throwing me. I was really grateful for her support as the whole event hadn't panned out how it was supposed to and another event was planned the same night. Most of my "friends" were committed to that, so I was already super bummed about it and didn't want to go. My friend Becky made the best of it and I really appreciated the women who came to support me. We played laser tag and got drinks at sonic.
Everyone came and hung out at our house Friday night and the kids all played together.

Saturday was a busy day! Ragnar's client was able to get us 4 tickets to the rodeo, so we went with Marisa and Ethan to the rodeo. My mom and dad took the kids for us, and thankfully with my brother's family support, they survived!
They took them to the park to play red rover and duck duck goose. The kids said they had a great time.
Ella made dinner interesting by losing a tooth!
Then they watched "Moana"together.

As for us, we ate and enjoyed the rodeo and Brad Paisley.
I think this is the longest I have ever seen Marisa's hair!
I was really happy they came to visit and we really had a nice visit with them. I love Marisa and the relationship we have, but I sure wish they lived closer.

No comments: