I swear the summer flew by and here we are back to school. The kids have adjusted well to the new baby, but I think it will be good for them to get into a routine and have some more focused learning and interaction. Ella was so excited to start school as she TOTALLY loves it. Cavin is always excited about the things Ella is excited about and although he is much quieter, he too was counting the hours until it began.
Ella started 3rd grade and has Mrs. Stinson and Ms. Polous as she switches classrooms. She was pretty excited to have 2 teachers this year. She really wanted to do her hair "crimpy" for the first day ;)
Cavin is now in 1st grade and has Ms. Carpenter. She is new to the school so we don't know much about her but he seems excited regardless.
And their silly face pose!
As you can see in these pictures Ella and Cavin are about the same height/size! They look like they should be in the same grade! It won't be long til Ella will have her brother towering over her!
And...we can't leave out cute little Channing in the pictures! She definitely has enough sass to think she is in school...but thankfully I get her for 2 more years. I sure do miss these kiddos when they are gone. Once they hit school age, I feel like time flies by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment