
Cavin is 4 months old now and growing so fast. I feel like he has been a part of the family forever though, and we have loved watching him grow! He had his 4 month check up yesterday and he did not disappoint. He was 20 lbs and 12 oz's, and 26.5 inches long. He is one solid kid! I asked the Dr. what percentile his weight was in and she said, well......he's off the charts! So, no wonder my arms are always sore! I guess that also explains why he only fits in 12 month clothes! He hardly eats though and he sleeps so well, so I think between my cream and his speed his is getting good calories. We love our little Michelin man!

8 comments:
20 lbs. he is catching up to Ella. I bet he'll slow down here in the next few months didn't ella as a baby? I would much prefer a good sleepy full baby than one who is always hungry, never wants to sleep and skinny baby! I like the relation to the Michelin man, you're so funny!
He is to cute for words -but he doesn't look like the michelin man he has a little more color. Thanks sooo much for watching Ian today I hope that it wasn't to stressful it helped us out a lot. It is great having such wonderful neighbors thanks again!
He is as big as Logan. Way to go Cavin!!
AWESOME!!! I was thinking that Lilly was probably catching up with him with her measly 15.8 lbs!
We DO love our little Michelin man! See you soon
I get to see that adorable Michelin man tomorrow! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh he is huge!! Well we are all moved into our new place and stuff, Rhett is getting big he is actually almost crawling!! Well your little fam is so cute!!
Way to go Cavin. He's so cute and happy. You really must make cream:)
Post a Comment