


This weekend we had the pleasure of having Marisa come up and spend a few days with us. We just hung out and talked, but we loved having her. We went wedding dress shopping and watched movies and played games and we enjoyed ourselves. We also got to have my brothers sister in law Samantha come spend Sunday night with us and we had fun getting to know her, and she endured Ellas grumpy face!Ella sure loves Aunt Rissa and was super sad when she left as you can see from the pictures. She cried for about 15 minutes saying "rissa where are you...you coming back??... I need Aunt Rissa" We love to have her and are glad she spent her precious free weekend with us! COME BACK SOON MARISA!
7 comments:
alright so wasn't depressing at all!! I miss you guys like crazy! I love you and rags and don't know what i'd do without those adorable kids! Have fun in Vernal!
That's fun that you went wedding dress shopping and had a girls week. Ella looks so old, I can't believe it. I love her hair to, it's so light. Glad for an update!
Ella Belle you look SO grown up and SO sad! Doggone it! (blue is pretty on Missa.)
aw, that's adorable!! poor ella!
So fun that you guys live so close to each other. Yeah for girl time!
Hey!! Sounds like you had a fun weekend!!! Ella is getting so big!! Things with us are great. Miss ya Steph
Ella definitely loves "Rissa." The pictures are so sad. I am sure that she will visit again shortly. Have fun with your family this weekend!
Post a Comment