Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bedtime with Dad!








Every morning I go running and Ragnar watches the kids for a little while before he goes to work. I love having the hour to myself and appreciate that he understands it is relaxing for me to go! Well, I came home the other morning and this was what I saw! The kids just hanging out with dad in the bed talking! I thought it was adorable, so I took a picture of my three musketeers! They sure love dad!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg!omg!omg! they are sooo cute! can i snuggle up to them when i get there?!?!

Ash & Tim said...

Oh that is too cute! I am sure that just made your day all that much better when you got home. Such a cute family!

Ashley said...

That is the best, playing in bed in the morning. We always do that Saturday mornings with Nolan home, but it never lasts long. Thomas is too antsy! Then again, I usually try and sleep more instead of entertain!!