Sunday, April 19, 2026

Turning 43!

March 16 was my birthday! I had the day off  work which makes for a good day in itself :) I woke up and went to workout with my friends Kelsey and Becky and then had a breakfast donut.

My friend Niki sent me Crumbl Cookes and the kids and I enjoyed trying them out. 
Since my birthday is often the week of Spring Break, the kids had the day off and we went to Activate to celebrate together. 
We had a fun time together and Deacon won a basketball and Cavin a waterbottle. Afterwards we went to Texas Roadhouse and met my parents and sister Natalie for a nice dinner. We had a fun day.


Earlier in the week my friend Jen took me to lunch for a double date at Shoguns and had me wear the monstrous "hat" They sang and it was a whole thing. I am so glad the restaurant was mostly empty at that time! 
I was glad I got to celebrate early in Florida and have another day of enjoying with the kids. I am grateful for another year of health and pray I have many more ahead. 

No comments: