Sunday, April 19, 2026

Channing's Soccer Banquet

Channing had her AHS soccer banquet this past week. They celebrated at the Bridges and had a nice dinner and ceremony. Channing's played on the JV Red team and their team made a lot of improvements. They weren't the best group of girls, skill- wise, but Channing was an awesome leader and played great defense.

She looked beautiful as always! 
She went with her best friend Jenna.
She received the "Eagle Award" that the coaches give to the player on the team that works the hardest, is the most coachable, a leader, and has the best attitude. The award fits her perfectly and I am proud of her hard work despite not having the most talented girls to work with.
She had a good learning season with Coach DeLeon and I am glad she had some good friends to play with.
I am proud of her for being dedicated and doing her best in all she does! 

No comments: