This past week we got to take the kids out for a couple fun outings thanks to the generosity of friends. First we got to take Channing to the Zombies/Descendants World Tour concert. She has been dying to go and was so so excited to be able to get tickets and go. We took her best friend Ellie with us as well.
We got seats in a suite box, and then as much free food as we wanted. Then to top it off, his old co worker got them both a concert t shirt. I was so grateful. They had made their own shirts, but a "real" one is a fun token to remember it by.She and Ellie sang, recorded, and danced the night away. I love how much energy she has and how excited she is about simple things. The concert was fun, clean, and a dream come true for her. She does a lot for our family and I was so glad we could give this event to her.
A couple days later we took the boys to an Astros game. Deacon had been wanting to go. In my opinion, baseball games aren't as exciting, but we had a nice time being together.
I sure love our kiddos and love making memories with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment