On August 7th, Ragnar and I celebrated 21 years of marriage. We both had to work and then we went to Cavins football parent meeting. When we got home, Channing had prepared a sweet dessert for us. She is seriously the sweetest!
She set the "mood" for us :)She made us brownies and ice cream.
She even carved our saying into apples :) haha LYAAF!
The following weekend we got to celebrate my grandma Wall and her sealing to my dad and grandpa. I was so grateful to be there for my dad being sealed to his biological parents and my grandma to her first husband, my grandpa Lawrence Wayne Speers on August 16, 2025. My dad has been waiting a long time to be sealed to his parents and was glad to finally have that chain linked. I know my grandma was happy to have that ordinance done as well.
Im grateful Ragnar and I got to act as proxy for my grandma and grandpa as my dad was sealed. The gift of eternal families is wonderful. Even though some of our own family relationships are strained right now, I have hope that peace and healing will come. I know it is worth it and families are meant to be eternal.
No comments:
Post a Comment