Sunday, January 12, 2025

Family Visit

This past couple weeks I was able to see all of my siblings. First Marisa's family came which was great. We got to hang out with her and her animated family :). They are always entertaining. 

We enjoyed hanging out and having fun together.
Right after Marisas family left, Coreys family also came into town and because of both families being in town, it allowed us to be able to see some of Chris' family as well which my kids were very grateful for.

Cousins are important and I wish they got to spend more time with them. 
We swam, played ping pong, corn hole, and mini golf. 
It was a beautiful, sunny day!! I was grateful to have a little time with everyone. Its been a difficult 5 years with our extended family, and I pray everyday for peace and healing so that we can one day be a whole family again.

No comments: