I have been ready for a new year for several months. I appreciate the time to start fresh and new and reevaluate where we are and what I hope for the next year. Last year was a hard one for me with a lot of changes and challenges. I was glad for it to be over and start a new one.
On new years eve my mom, Ella, Channing, and I went and got pedicures and had dinner together. Ella had been wanting to do a girls day with Grandma before she left. We enjoyed being together.
That night we went to our friends the Larsens house just as we did last year and rang in the new year with friends.
Channing always has a blast with friends and is always up for a party! 2025 is off to a good start and we are hopeful for an amazing year!
Cavin even saw his childhood dream New Years Day...Lightening McQueen and we had to get a picture with the car! Ella also submitted her mission papers today (1/12/25)! Exciting times!!
No comments:
Post a Comment