Ella was able to go to girls camp at camp Olympia during spring break week. I was so grateful she got to go. Given how this past year has gone, we weren't sure if they would be able to. I really think the youth need these experiences, so I was so glad she got to go.
We had almost 40 young women from our ward go. We have such a great group of youth in our ward and I am so grateful!They got to swim, canoe, horse back ride, do archery, and all sorts of fun things!
Ragnar got to go as a Bishopric member since the Bishop was out of town. Thankfully, Ella still likes having him around and it was a nice evening together. It also helped that he brought them all Crumbl cookies ;)
I am grateful for the experiences the kids get to have, and I am grateful Ella is such a good kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment