March 16, 2021 was my 38th birthday. As it is every year, it was during spring break. My friend Rachael and a lot of others were going to be gone during spring break, so she hosted a fun party the weekend before for me. The weather was beautiful. We had a couples night where we played glow in the dark ultimate frisbee and soccer.
You can't have an evening without Ragnar taking a selfie!We have some great friends and such fun couples to be around!
Jordan and Rachael serenaded us with some songs. We played bingo and chatted and only left with one injury! It was a really fun evening.
We also celebrated the Sunday before my birthday with my family since Ella was going to be at girls camp. Ragnar bought me a yummy cookie cake.
We have this saying from when we were engaged at my grandmas house. She had a pillow that said this, and we have used it as an inside joke since then ;)
Ragnar wanted to give me my whole name...so I ate PLENTY of cookie.
Of course we had delicious burgers as well. I was glad to have my brother, sister, and parents to celebrate with.
On my actual birthday morning, I went for a nice run and came back for traditional breakfast donuts!
I went with Ragnar and the three younger kids, my parents, and Natalie to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch and it was delicious! We came home, played games, watched a Hallmark movie, and Channing brushed my hair. It was great.
Overall, we celebrated my birthday several times and it was wonderful. I am grateful for wonderful people in my life to celebrate another year with.
No comments:
Post a Comment