Channing has finally reached the age where I was nice enough to let her start a sport ;). She chose to do dance and was super excited to start at Profusion Performing Arts. She is doing Ballet 1 this year.
Her class is on Mondays at 4:00
She gets to dance with her best friend Avery so she is so excited about that!! I am sure she will be a great dancer as she is always dancing and singing around the house.
Cavin also began another season of soccer. He was unable to play with his old team as he missed a season doing flag football. They also changed the age brackets so he is now younger and we didn't switch him to play up with his team. With all that and them not being able to find a coach, I was a little hesitant for him to play. He ended up having two friends from church on his team, so he is grateful for that. They had a rough first game, but I am sure they will improve! Go Tigers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment