Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Baby #4

It's that time again! We are having another baby! We are so excited to announce that we are having a baby BOY!! Cavin is so excited. If I could figure out how I would post the video of telling him and him jumping up and down! Ella wanted a boy for Cavin to have a brother and Channing just wants a baby! 
 I had my 20 week ultrasound a couple weeks ago and so far everything looks great. We had a genetic blood test done so we knew for about 6 weeks now that it would be a boy, but we were happy to see the confirmation.
Here is his little profile picture. He should be here the beginning of August! His official due date is August 15, 2014, but hopefully he will come at least a week early like his siblings so I have a couple weeks before school starts! Here's to hoping I don't melt in the Houston summer heat! I have avoided summer babies for a reason...but I guess this little guy wasn't quite ready!

1 comment:

The Yosts said...

So exciting for you guys!