I love Easter. I think it's a wonderful time of year and I love that it means Spring is here! This year we got to celebrate several times. We went on three different Easter egg hunts and dyed eggs twice and just enjoyed every minute. We spent Friday and Saturday of Easter weekend at my parents house because we threw my dad a surprise retirement party as he retired on March 29th. We had a nice weekend and I am so grateful that we have Easter to celebrate and that Christ lives and is risen and I am grateful for the role he plays in my life!
First we went to our community Easter Egg hunt at the Eagle Springs Complex and Cavin and Ella had their friends Sunny and Macey in their age group ready to find eggs!
And they're off! As you can tell Cavin is in his #8 jersey as we rushed to a soccer game after the hunting!
We dyed Easter eggs with my parents...twice....once at their house and once at ours! This picture is miraculous because Channing has always been so scared of my dad....of pretty much any man but Ragnar...and she was gladly letting him help her AND even gave him a hug goodbye!
And I didn't get pictures of the Flashlight Easter Egg hunt that our friends put on every year that the kids love or the one from my parents community....but we have lots of eggs!
Then it was Easter morning...the kids are getting so big! Cavin has almost officially caught Ella in height and weight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow Lisa! I can't believe how big Calvin is!!!!! Audrey is big too. She's wearing the clothes Jaemi wore last year. They grow too fast. What cute ones you have too.
Post a Comment