Here she is in her new outfit from her Grandma Speers. She was SO excited to have a leotard (which is underneath ;)
Then on Sunday.......obviously the day before this picture....she lost her first tooth (she technically has had two gone that were pulled by the dentist, but these are the first ones at home that were loose)! She had been wiggling it with her tongue for weeks and I couldn't stand it anymore! I so badly didn't want it to come out because I hate the phase when kids start to get the big goofy looking teeth, but it had to be done. So....her father worked on it for a bit and then I got the pleasure of being traumatized but successful. Out it came and I hated every minute of it. She is so excited to have her tooth gone and the funny lisp that comes with it. Oh man....can she stop growing now!
Here she is right before it was pulled.....
And here is the picture the next day we took of her missing tooth for the "Lost Tooth Book" that her teacher has at school that she was super excited to write in.
No comments:
Post a Comment