This past week we got to hang out a couple of times with Ragnar's cousins family, the Stephens. Laurie and I met downtown and went to the children's museum with her kids on Thursday and then on Saturday their whole family came to see our new house and hangout and have dinner. We were so glad they wanted to hang out and the kids have fun because each of their children are about a month younger than each of ours! I was sad that we didn't get too many pictures of the kids, but here is some of the fun times at the Children's museum.
 |
| Our future scientist...she said this was her favorite place |
 |
| Here is Matthew and Channing. They were loving the water outside and were pretty wet by the end. |
 |
| Of course Ella had to stop for a little dance session! |
We had a fun time and I swear we have to get together more often!
1 comment:
Cutest little family! Love that y'all had fun!
Post a Comment