This past weekend Ragnar and I had the opportunity to travel back to
Utah. We have only been back to go to funerals, not really to enjoy and
visit friends and we have never gone back to Logan, Utah where we last
lived since we moved four years ago. Needless to say we were excited when his sister
Daphne decided to buy a house there and we had an opportunity to go and
help and take a trip back. We were so grateful to my parents who offered
to watch our kids for a few days as we made a really quick, crazy trip.
| A mountain sunrise |
| Friday night we spent at the MacNairs. We love their new home and were grateful for their hospitality. Some friends you feel like you never left! We miss them! |
| We also got to stop by and see the Ferrins in Ogden and we miss them too....Most of all I miss my running buddy...those are hard to come by! |
| Finally Saturday morning we made it to Logan and these two girls (Sandra and Daphne) had already done most of the moving work! |
| Here is a glimpse of her cute little place. I am so happy for her and that she has something new to look forward to. I hope it serves her well as she finishes her PHD in Logan....she is amazing! |
| We sure wish we lived closer! Thanks for letting us come help and visit! |
![]() |
| Before we left Logan, we took a walk through campus...sometimes I miss those carefree college days. |
| Ragnar and I got to stop in and also say hi to my awesome friend Kristen. I am grateful my friends were patient with our little time and our crazy schedule to say hello! |

4 comments:
Wow, I feel so special that we were able to visit with you for so long!!! That was an impressive trip! Nicely planned. I love how in the picture of the two of us I am leaning in and you are leaning away :) you anti hugger :)
Wow, I feel so special that we were able to visit with you for so long!!! That was an impressive trip! Nicely planned. I love how in the picture of the two of us I am leaning in and you are leaning away :) you anti hugger :)
It was great seeing you guys! Hopefully we will see you in the spring or fall!
I am sad we didn't see you when you were up here.
Post a Comment