So this picture pretty much sums up our attempt to take pictures of the kids in the Texas bluebonnets! Channing is such a happy baby...but for some reason...she wanted NOTHING to do with the flowers! So this is how Ragnar spent his time...trying desperately to make her interested enough to even just get ONE picture! Not such luck.....hence the reason there are a ton of pictures, because I couldn't get one that I really just loved!
Cavin is terrified of any bugs....poor child....I hope he grows out of it. So he would not sit in the flowers, and barely would with a blanket. We got some shots after much bribing!
Ella on the other hand was in LOVE with flowers. She talked about bluebonnets at school and was very excited to see them. She just has had a rash on her eye that will not clear up...but she is still our little princess!
This picture makes me laugh, because literally Channing NEVER cries and I think Ella and Cavin are trying to figure out what in the world was happening?!
We finally got one of Channing at least doing her signature thumb sucking!
Oh how I LOVE my kids. I just sure wish it were easier capturing their adorable personalities on camera!
3 comments:
Love your cute family! What a gorgeous momma!!
The more kids you have the harder it is to get all of them happy for pictures. Love the ones you have though- they tell the story of how things really are at that stage of your life :)
They are darling! I think there are some very cute ones!
Post a Comment