You all know how much I love running, and this weekend 5 girls and I ran in a Lake Houston 5 K together. It is the hottest day on record at 107 degrees, but we had fun regardless. My friend Emily and I ran the whole way together and finished 4th and 5th with a time of 22:56, so that was fun. We had a good race, and it makes me want to really get in better shape!
Natalie, America, Me, Kelci, and Emily
After race sweating!
3 comments:
What a fine looking group! For e record we finished 2nd & 3rd in our age division.... It sounds better! Lol!
I have come to love running!
Way to go Lisa! I marvel at your speed - I could never run that fast! I'm glad that you had fun and that Ella is enjoying kindergarten. Lance starts on Tuesday. Hope all is well with you! Enjoy your time with the in-laws.
Post a Comment