My how we keep changing :)
Sunday, August 7, 2011
Seven Year Anniversary!
I can't believe it's already been seven years since Ragnar and I were married. So much has happened it 7 years! We have had five moves, three children, four jobs.....and the list goes on. We have had so many wonderful experiences and a few challenging ones. We have grown so much, and I am truly grateful that I didn't allow him to utilize his one way ticket back to Germany and our status as best friends moved on to husband and wife. I have felt very lucky to have someone challenge me and help me reach my potential. He is such a fun guy to share my journey in this life with, and I am grateful for his love and continual kindness. Happy Seventh Anniversary to us!



My how we keep changing :)
My how we keep changing :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hooray for 7 years!
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment