These two crazy kids are so cute, we just had to add another to the crew :) So....we are expecting our third child sometime this spring. Official due date May 2, 2011. We are super excited and I personally am also super nervous! Our kids are estatic though and cute little El asks me everyday if I am feeling o.k. and if the baby is making me tired! She will be a great helper, and cute little Cavins response...."mom has a baby in her tummy, and I have a daddy baby in my tummy". Don't think he quite gets it! :)
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Round Three!
These two crazy kids are so cute, we just had to add another to the crew :) So....we are expecting our third child sometime this spring. Official due date May 2, 2011. We are super excited and I personally am also super nervous! Our kids are estatic though and cute little El asks me everyday if I am feeling o.k. and if the baby is making me tired! She will be a great helper, and cute little Cavins response...."mom has a baby in her tummy, and I have a daddy baby in my tummy". Don't think he quite gets it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay! Congrats to all of you!
Wahoo! Such great news. I love how excited the kids are. Congratulations!
Yeah! Congrats, I am super excited for y'all!:)
Wahoo!!! cute Cavin...I love it! and Ella will be the perfect little helper! Congrats you guys!!
It was fun to chat the other day and I am so excited for you! 3 is a great number!
Post a Comment