Monday night Ragnar called me and said that he would be "hosting" the suite for the Rockets during the Carrie Underwood concert and asked if I wanted to join him. Well, of course, I love Carrie Underwood and said yes! So, thankfully my sister in law Stephani was so willing to take the kids for part of the night with such short notice. The concert was Wednesday night and it was really fun. She had Sons of Slyvia and Billy Currington open for her. I definitely could have lived without the Elvis impersonator, Sons of Slyvia, but I enjoyed the rest of the concert. Carrie even got in a blue truck and rode through the air during one song. She is fun to watch, mostly because she just has an amazing voice!

We ended up getting two extra tickets, so Brad and Emily were able to join us!

They even were able to come down in the suite, so it was fun.

We had a good night out, and were so grateful for Steph for taking the kids.
3 comments:
How fun! I haven't been to a concert in well over 13 years. That kind of makes me sound old, huh? Anyway, I am glad that you had a great time. Miss you!
I am so jealous!!!! I want Matt to have a job with hook-ups!!! Miss you guys!
that is the coolest short notice ever!!
Post a Comment