It's the small things in life that make you happy. For me, a carb-aholic, that is fresh warm bread that you finally got right just from scratch. Even happier for my mom, I used the wheat grinder in the process! Now, I hope it tastes delicious for my in-laws tomorrow!
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
They are BEAUTIFUL...remember when we tried to make bread at that RS class a LONG time ago. :) ENJOY! Looks delicious!
That bread looks SO good!!!! So, what I totally thought of when I read your cute post was that when we live in Tx and we live by each other-we can have baking parties and make yummy treats and our kiddies can play! mmmm I'm thinking cinnamon rolls, brownies...cookies...mmm (and then living by you will maybe get me motivated to get out the door and exercise or something!!) Have fun with your cute in-laws!!
It LOOKS wonderful! My little homemaker!
Chira..come now!
It looks wonderful Lisa! I am so impressed. Hope you enjoy your time with the in-laws. I love ya!
Yummy! They look awesome! Good Job, now you'll be making bread on a regular basis I am sure! Have fun with your family :)
That looks SO good, way to go!!
Post a Comment