Labor Day weekend came and went. It was a relaxing one, but not too eventful because it rained pretty good the whole weekend. Saturday we went and hung out with my parents because my kids had been asking to play over there for a couple weeks, so we relaxed, watched football, and played. Sunday was Sunday...church as usual, then meetings. Monday we were supposed to go to Galveston to hang out at the beach, but there was a flash flood watch, and the weather was thunderstorms everywhere, so we went out to eat with my parents, sister Natalie, and my brother Corey's family. We had a nice time. We ate, and then we went bowling which the kids were very excited about. I am grateful I live close to some of my family. I only wish we lived close to all of them.... on both sides!

Here are the kids "pretending" to play with the buttons.

Aunt Natalie and Ella

Cavins turn to roll the ball!

After a good round, John is going to get his high fives! We enjoy our family, and had a nice weekend. I was just so glad that Ragnar didn't have to work. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment