Thursday, March 26, 2009

In Loving Memory of Grandpa!


Willard Wall
October 14, 1920- March 26, 2009

We will miss you Grandpa and hope you have
found the peace we have been praying for you.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Lisa, I am sorry to hear about your Grandpa. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers

Baileyfamily said...

I am so so sorry to hear about your grandpa..if you want to talk just give me a call...We will be praying for your family.

The McMullin Family said...

Oh Lisa, I just read that. I'm so sorry. Please let your mom and dad know, that we're thinking of them and praying for all of you. Isn't the. In a sad time like this, isn't it wonderful to know the truth of Heavenly Father's plan? You will find peace knowing that you will see your grandpa again. Sending you love from UT (which by the way is freezing cold again)

Kristen said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. I hope that you find comfort and peace in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.