Tuesday, March 17, 2009

26 and Counting!





Yesterday I turned another year older, but I am not sure the another year wiser came with it! I am now 26 and had a wonderful birthday. My mom took the kids and I to lunch, then sent me for a pedicure, and then we went to Chili's for dinner with my brothers family, my sister, my parents, and my family. When we were finished we came home for cake and ice cream. Thanks everyone for thinking of me!

11 comments:

The Childs Family said...

Looks and sounds like you had a great b-day...and I love Ella's sandals with the cute heels...she is all GIRL! TOO CUTE! Wish we could have been there!

Gabriella said...

Happy Birthday! I forgot our birthdays are so close. I'm glad you had a great time, you deserve it!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Lisa! That is exciting, and I am glad you could spend some fun time with your family. It sounded like a fun day. I love pedicures. I want a toe picture:-)

lins.e said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!! Glad it was a good one, your kids are getting too big!!!

Die Fingerle's said...

I'm glad, you had a fun birthday with your family. Let's go for some ice-cream from your ice-cream-man when you are in Albershausen.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad my package could be a hat for Madison. You guys all look adorable! Wish I coulda been there!

Emily T. said...

What a great birthday. I can't think of anything better. Out to eat twice, a pedicure, and cake and ice cream. Happy late birthday.

Baileyfamily said...

Looks like you had fun! How is everyone doing?

Anonymous said...

Happy (late) birthday, Lisa!! It sounds like you had a great day! I agree with Emily.. out to eat twice and a pedicure.. all with family- you can't beat that!!

Brady&Wendy said...

I really was thinking of you on your birthday and I meant to call!!! Sorry the day just slipped away! I hope it was wonderful! Wow you are so old...

Kristen said...

Did you get my message on facebook? Sorry about not calling you on your birthday - read message you'll learn why. I'm glad that you had a great b-day! Your kids are super cute!