





For Valentine's Day my mom took Ella to Build-A-Bear! She had a fun time even though, with so many people she wasn't quite sure what was happening! She picked out her brown bear, helped stuff it, clean it, and then dressed and named her new friend. Her name is Lily and she is a ballerina bear! Every baby she has so far has been called Lily, so it's kind of funny! She had a fun time, was exhausted when she came home, but she had to sleep with her!Cavin was a very good sport and someday I'm sure he will have his chance too! We love you Grandma Speers...thanks!
5 comments:
Wow, the 100th post is pretty exciting, you're now a real blogger. Just kidding. That is fun that Ella went to Build A Bear, that is such a cute place. Hope you had a great day too!
That looks so fun! We've always wanted to do that for our girls! And it's too funny that she names every bear Lily!! :)
What a fun activity for Ella and your Mom! And Ella must really love the name Lily...too cute!
Oh we miss you guys -I don't think it will fully sink your in Texas until this summer. Love seeing the pictures. I bet Ella was super excited -she looks like she was too. Cavin is looking so grown up too -I can't believe he will be one soon where has the time gone?
that is ADORABLE! SO jealous! I miss Valentines with Mom!
Post a Comment