
I'm excited to announce that Ragnar has been invited to join the Houston Rockets organization! I'm sure you are aware that he isn't going to be their star athlete, but an inside ticket sales representative. He is excited to enter the Sports Marketing field and we hope it turns out to be great for him. So....if you are ever in Houston and need some tickets, I think Ragnar can help you there! We are excited that Heavenly Father has answered our prayers and that we can move forward! Go Rockets!!
16 comments:
Congrats on the job!!! That is awesome news.
Congratulations!
Wow, that is so exciting. You guys are such a great example of faith and moving forward. THis job seems a lot more like Ragnar than furniture sales. I'm so happy for ya!
Congrats Rags! Can't wait to tell Ryan! I think you're right where you belong! :)
Hurray! Hurray! I can hardy contain my excitement -Hurray! We are so excited for you guys and glad that everything is falling into place. Can't wait to visit Ian loves basketball! Hurray -way to go Ragnar!
Wow, Such great news!!! Congrats. You both are great examples to us!
YEAH!!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!
Congratulations! I am excited for you guys. Your leap of faith has paid off (or I should say will pay off once he gets his first paycheck or two, right? :). Ragnar deserves a good job that he enjoys.
Congrats and Good Luck!!! What a wild family of sports, medicine, and big oil!!! We will be praying all continues to go well and I guess I have to say the Rockets are my favorite NBA team now huh!-Chris
How exciting for your little family! We are so happy for you guys!
Congrats on the job! I'm so excited for you guys! Thanks again for making my birthday so special with the card, text message, and facebook message. You are so kind to remember me. Love ya and miss ya!
I'm so excited for you!!! that is so great! Tell rags congrats!
Congrats! That is way exciting. Brooks said that will be perfect for him so tell him way to go:) That will be way better than selling furniture!!
Yay! I'm happy Ragnar got a job he wants to do, it always helps:)...thanks for calling the other day, call me again when you have free time, I wish we could have finished!
LISA...I'm so glad you found my blog...it has been waaay to long!! What a beautiful family you have! I'm so glad we can keep in touch now! Congrats on the job too...that's awesome! Hope all is well!!
YAY!!! We are so happy for you guys!! Maybe we will have to come and visit and go to a game!! Tell Ragnar Congratulations!!
Post a Comment