Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!


Today is Ella's 1/2 birthday!! I want to give a shout out to my adorable little girl who likes to celebrate everyday!! Why not have another reason to celebrate! So, to my sassy, enthusiastic, hilarious little princess....Have a wonderful half birthday!! Congratulations to making it all the way to 2 1/2 years old! Whoo hoo!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

What is she wearing on her head? Haha, so funny! She looks like a hip hop dancer!

Die Fingerle's said...

Happy Half-Birthday! We miss you.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! Happy half- birthday, Ella!!

Ash & Tim said...

I can't believe she is 2 and a half -are you sure? It seems like not to long ago she was just turning one. Happy Half birthday Ella! We love all of your enthusiasm :)

Brady&Wendy said...

So i just posted on an older post... but I wanted to make sure you read it... I can't believe you are leaving! Give me a call..
Sorry I haven't bloged forever but love reading you up dates...