
Our Little Ferry Princess!

Our chunky Monster!



Ella and Tanner


Lily and Cavin!
Halloween is over, but the best part still remains....or at least what candy I haven't eaten yet :) Ella was VERY excited to put on her ferry princess costume and Cavin wasn't loving his monster costume, because as most everything else, it was a little small....surprise, surprise! Ragnar got off early on Halloween and we went with the Ferrins, and the Stones trick or treating! Ella will miss not going with Tanner next year! She had fun even though she did get a little scared of some of the costumes, she is such a scardy cat! After trick or treating she had a fun time going to our ward party and walking on the cake walk. She was so happy all night and kept saying how much fun she was having!
On Saturday morning we woke up and I hurried to Kohls to get a super good special on a portable dvd player which will be a necessity on our drive to Houston! Afterward I drove with the kids to Provo to visit my sister Marisa! I got to see her beautiful wedding dress and then hang out with her and Ethan! Ella kept talking about talking to Ethan the whole way home! My cousin Stephanie was also nice enough to take time out of her day to come say hi, it was fun to see her, I wish we were closer! We had a good couple of days and I CAN'T WAIT for Ragnar's next 3 days off! Don't even get me started on how excited I am that he is leaving his current job!
6 comments:
What a fun weekend, I am glad you were able to see your sister. Her wedding is so soon!! Cute little costumes too, Ella is so grown up:-(
Oh, wow!! I think I was your same way when we were about to leave ... just trying to savor all the memories before we were gone!
What a cute monster costume! Your fairy princess is adorable - sometimes I just want to hurry and have another baby so we can have a girl and I can curl her hair and put her in bows ... oh, wait, then I remember that I have two busy boys and then I'm not in such a hurry to have another baby soon! :) Take care!
Cute pictures!! It was a lot of fun trick-or-treating with you guys. I am glad that you had fun in Provo and I am excited for you that Ragnar is going to take a couple days off of work!!!
Hey! It was good to see you on Saturday. your kids look so cute in their costumes!!
I can't believe you guys are moving so soon... makes me sad!! Your kids and there costumes are sooo cute, don't you just love halloween?
Provo huh? SO WHY did YOu not Stop AT MY HouSe!
Post a Comment