

Ella is definately our little girly girl! I don't know where she got it from, maybe my sister slipped some of her genes into me! She is always walking around the house with my shoes and a purse and her "rella" (any dress is called a rella after cinderella, and she has to have one on). She loves to dress up and man I'm afraid she will have a little attitude.....good thing she is cute!
6 comments:
What a cutie!! I swear that this princess stuff is inevitable- we have been in this "phase" for 4+ years.. buckle up and enjoy the ride and watch your bank account run dry and your house fill up with everything PRINCESS!!!
She is so pretty! She has Marisa's skin tone for sure! I love your black shoes by the way...I am glad you found some!
And cute she is. I hope Grace is as into the princess stuff as Ella, it's so sweet, and I love that she calls Cinderella RElla, seriously< how can you not melt at that?
You think Princess stuff is fun? wait until you have your little Cavin run around and be a big goof. There will be cars and balls everywhere in the middle of Ella's "rella's". Toddlers will come up with the funniest things and it makes total sense to them. it's hilarious. Thanks for the pics.
she IS cute, that's so adorable! :D
she is soooo cute. I had the same with Belana - and she still likes pink and dresses and skirts. Enjoy these years. They grow up so fast.
Post a Comment