Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cavin our little Exercizer!!!

Our friends the Ferrins let us borrow one of their toys so Cavin could practice standing up and use his chubby legs a little bit. Here is a little video of how much fun he is having standing up and seeing the lights and hearing the noises. Enjoy!!! Make sure you pay attention to those legs!


4 comments:

Die Fingerle's said...

He is so cute. I can't wait to meet him - and you guys - in person next year.

Ashley said...

I remember Ella loving the jumper too. So fun, and too cute!

Ash & Tim said...

I love watching Cavin in the Exercizer- the first time we put him in ours he went crazy it was too cute. Such a happy little camper

Terryl said...

i love that we get to see him 'jump'
And El, you are a great jumper too!