




Yesterday was Ragnar's 31st birthday! I know, I know, he is an old man, but very young at heart! He unfortunately had to work, but he got off early, so we went to Chilis and then had some friends over for some cheesecake! It was a fun day! I am so glad that Ragnar is in my life and am grateful that we get to share each day together. I hope you had a fun day babe!
6 comments:
Hey- he's not THAT old : ) !!! Happy Birthday, Ragnar.. we are sorry that we missed Cheesecake! Hope you had a great day!
What a fun day...and I love that little chunck of yours...I can't believe how big he is getting already...I need to MEET him!
31...man, that is old. Just kidding. I am glad that you had a fun day, cute pictures.
Auch von hier nochmal herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag - und ich bin froh, dass du einen tollen Tag hattest. Es ist toll, dich, Lisa und die Kinder in der Familie zu haben.
Happy Birthday old man! Nah you don't seem that old. Hope you had a great -we had fun celebrating with you guys! Happy Birthday!
Wow if 31 is old I am in trouble. Hope you had a great day.
Post a Comment