





A few weeks ago we went to the little zoo here in Logan. Let's just say I forgot to blog about it, because it was extremely lame! I think you can walk through the whole zoo in about 10 minutes. There are different types of birds, a deer, and a monkey. Wow, amazing huh! Ella had more fun running through the zoo then looking at the animals. Anyway, she had fun at our picnic before and our time at the park going down the slide afterward. Even though the zoo wasn't too fun, we had a fun night together!
5 comments:
Hey now all those different kinds of birds are pretty amazing ;) It does look like she had fun. Love looking at the pictures I am still looking forward to our shoe shopping trip. Even if it isn't shoes we need to go for ice cream -maybe thursday!
hey the kids will only remember the fun time anyway. the babies are adorable, enjoy cause the zoo is HOT in August in Houston!
I always wondered what that zoo was like, sounds like I didn't miss out of it though. Now you know to wait a little before going to a bigger zoo until Ella is more interested in looking at the animals.
Looks like you had a great time. Before you take off and leave Utah, we should plan a trip to the Hogle Zoo here in SLC! Ella and Jonas would have a blast.
Gotta love Willow Park. We usually just check out the monkeys and feed the fish. The birds do kinda get lame. It still looks like fun, family time and outside, can't beat it.
Post a Comment