Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Blessing Day Extravaganza!












We are excited to report about Cavins blessing. Everything went wonderfully and it was so nice to have the family there. Of course, I would have loved to have my brothers and all of Ragnar's sisters, but we were exited for the family who could come. It's a little hard to get everyone in one place! My parents and sisters came on Wednesday and we just hung out, watched movies, played games, you know relaxed. It was great. On Sunday we saw Ragnar's parents and sisters family. It was nice. My Aunt Becky's family came and so did Aunt Jana and some friends, it was great. The blessing circle was big and because Cavin is so chubby, I think it was necessary. All went well and we appreciated the support. Cavin did great!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I love that picture of Cavin with his great grandma I am guessing. He almost looks like he is smiling. Can't wait to hear more about the details having your mom there and everything. The blessing outfit looks really good.

Ash & Tim said...

I think I have to agree with Ashley my personal favorite is the picture where you mom is holding Cavin. Love all the family pictures what beautiful family! Thanks for ice cream the other night it was nice to get out and everyone survived while I was gone. Thanks again!

The Childs Family said...

I am so glad that all went perfectly...I wish we could have been there. He is such a cutie Lisa...a true CRL. :)

Laurie said...

what a cute family! my mom was especially glad to see her sister and mom. glad everything is going well for you all. we'll see you in september!!!