This weekend we went to visit my grandparents in Vernal, UT. Both my moms parents and my fathers parents live there and it was nice to visit. Ragnars job doesn't permit being able to really leave to go on a 4 hour drive, so I was grateful he took a couple days and we got to see my family. Ella loved Grandma Walls porch and kept rearranging the furniture. She was pretty grumpy the last day as you can tell from one of the pictures, but we enjoyed visiting them. We wish we lived closer! It was also my Grandma Haws' 71st birthday and we got to see that side of the family, but I forgot to bring the camera, so no pictures there. It was good to get away for a few days though! We hope someday Ragnar has a job where he doesn't have to work weekends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh...I can't stand it...I just want to give that little chunk a big hug...he is too cute...I especially think the first pic of his profile looks like Rags! I love Ella's happy face. :)
I am glad that you got out for the weekend. We missed you in church. It seemed like no one was there Sunday, even full pews were empty! I am bummed we'll miss the blessing but can't wait to see photos of the occasion.
so cute! I can't believe how chunck-a-monk little cavin is! i love it! it sounds like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment