So, I went to the Dr. on Tuesday and I was already dilated to a 4 cm and mostly effaced. She thought I wouldn't make it through the weekend without having the baby. It's Saturday afternoon and we are praying we can make it until at least Monday. We decided to add Allstate and Aflac to our insurance policy before we got pregnant, but if we have the baby before Monday the 7th then they can reject our claim even though I am not due until the 19th!! It makes us a little nervous, but there are some friends that we have that said there are ways around that because my due date was after the 10 month waiting period. I guess we hope we don't have to find out! I am excited to see our little guy, but come on, wouldn't you rather enjoy conference from up above?? We'll see what he decides! I'm getting nervous!
(I put a marathon picture on here to inspire me that it is almost over and my body can be running again soon!!!)
3 comments:
Ahh! I'm glad you posted, because I've been wondering what is going on, and keep looking at your house to make sure the lights are on. I am sure there is some way to figure out your insurance. Hopefully. I'll be calling you tomorrow for an update. I can't wait to meet this little boy!!
Good luck we wish you the best!!
Hurray you made it!!! No pressure anymore. Run as much as you want whenever you want. Maybe run a little for me too-but remember just a little because too much will send me to my death bed. Tim and I just keep waiting for a call to watch Ella in the middle of the night, we are both very excited to watch her tomorrow even if it is only for your doctor appointment but we might not give her back.
Post a Comment