Sunday, April 20, 2008

One Week Old!




Well, Cavin is now one week old and things are going great. He is a good baby and we are having fun. Ella is loving him, but not sure how she feels about not being the only one. She is hitting the fun terrible twos and I am not too excited. Things are settling down a little and I have been so glad to have my mom here to help. We have also had Ragnar's family here to check out our little munchkin and that is fun. I am also way excited to see my sister Marisa in a couple days. We are lucky to have family here.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

OH man, I am so glad you posted an update. I have been wanting to come over, but know how crazy that first week can be with visitors and everything. I want you to have optimal time with your momma too. I hear he slept pretty well last night, well that ragnar did anyway. Hope all is well, let me know if you need anything!

Ash & Tim said...

Hurray more pictures! His eyes are actually open in one it is amazing. He is such a handsome boy. Everytime we see him we get more and more anxious for our little one to come -we just hope he is as well behaved as yours.

Ashley said...

I'm excited to be able to come hang out with you and see Cavin again. We've missed you!