Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pike and Ella

Last year our neighbors bought a dog that Ella has fell in love with. We always go over to her house and play with Pike. We were playing over there a couple days ago and they took pictures that I wanted to post and let everyone else see as well. We have great neighbors and Pike is like a friend for Ella to play with. Here she is last year and then now:



They love to stand at the window together and look at the cars going by!

Then she found out that pikes kennel could be used as a fun tunnel too!





He gave her a nice wet one when she came out!!





4 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh man, I love those pictures. The on of both Ella and Pike leaning to the left is awesome. We like Ragnars glasses too. We'll be seeing you soon hopefully!

the speers said...

HAHA!! lisa, that's so cute! :D

Kera said...

this is kera, anna's sister. That picture of your girl and the dog is too much. How adorable!

Alex and Anna said...

WOW I LOVE THESE PICTURES!! HOW CUTE!!!!!