Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Any Help???



Ella has this attraction to static and I am wondering if anyone knows how to get rid of it! No matter where we go or where she sits, her hair looks like this! Help!!! My poor little girl has a fro!!


On a side note....... ONE MONTH FROM TODAY AND OUR BABY BOY WILL BE HERE!!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

One thing I always do in the winter with static hair, skirts, shirts, and what have you is rub a dryer sheet on it. It usually solves the problem great, and I smell Downty fresh! I can't believe you only have 4 weeks until your due date. I am so excited to meet your little guy! By the way sorry I have had your American Idol tape so long, I just realized when I was putting away dvds and tapes yesterday. I'll run it by soon! Sorry!

the speers said...

how funny! our micro-fiber chairs always give me static hair, too! and the dryer sheet TOTALLY works! also, you can put static cling spray on her brush before you run it in her hair! good luck!!

Ash & Tim said...

I think she looks cute with the static hair. You should just let it go wild!

Anonymous said...

dang who took those amazing pics??must have been a great sister ;)