Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Birthday Weekend!!!
















Well, unfortunately the weekend is coming to an end and the birthday celebration is about over. The weekend was fun. It began with a trip to Salt Lake City to see Disney on Ice. We spent the morning shopping in Park City and I love the outlet malls there. It isn't quite as fun with a little one because she only lasted about 2 hours, but we got to go to a few stores. Then we went to Red Robin and to the show. It was well done and we love Disney! Ella had fun, but she was pretty tired without a nap, so mostly she watched with a blank stare.













When we came home I was excited to be surprised by my sister Marisa there waiting for us! She came up for the weekend. It totally made my weekend. It is fun to have family there with you on your birthday! We chatted and played games, watched movies, shopped, and of course ate and ate. She made a wonderful meal and we had a fun time! Thanks for coming Marisa!




4 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday! I feel bad I didn't do anything fun for you on your big day. I'm so glad that you had fun though, and hope you got some cute clothes in Park City. Ella is such a good picture taker, I hope Thomas can someday learn to smile so big at the camera!

Ash & Tim said...

I think that cake looks great. I am hoping that is not the cake that you and Marissa though wasn't presentable-it looks delicious. Hope you had a happy birthday we sure love being your neighbors. Just remember you can't move anywhere until we move. Happy Birthday!

Ash & Tim said...

Sorry Marisa is spelled with only one s.

Anonymous said...

Wasn't your birthday the 23rd of March? I am so sorry we missed the correct day. I'll get it right next year.
Aunt Sheri