We are sad to report that our USU basketball team played there last home game tonight. We have loved going to games and watching our team. Our famous Jaycee Carroll is graduating and it feels weird knowing we were here for his freshman season. We are getting old!! They won every home game this year and we got to go to most. Ella loves "ball" and we love taking her. I guess we'll see if we are still around in Logan for next year's season! Go Aggies!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Lisa, this is Anna Baugh (Miller) I don't know if you remember me but My dad is Steve and I worked with Rags at USA when i was in high school. I just wanted to tell you that you have a beautiful family! and I am really excited for you that your having another baby! I think Rags is a stud and he's fun to watch at soccer. you know those skills came from Germany! Anyway, just thought i would say hi. P.S. did you see when JC broke the record? that was pretty sweet i got teary eyed.
Post a Comment