Friday, February 8, 2008

Silly Fun!!







You know you've been inside too long when even your 21 month old has to find things to do! She has a new thing of waking up every morning and going in my closet and getting my bras! I guess she wants to be a big girl already!! I'm sure most of you don't want to see my underware, but I thought she was so funny. She just runs into the closet and comes out with them over her shoulders!!



Then later that day when I came back downstairs she had run into the pantry and gotten some crackers and sat in the corner with the rug as her blanket! Ella loves that corner of the kitchen and anytime I go upstairs for a minute she runs over there and sits until I get back! She is silly, but oh so cute!!

1 comment: