Well, we did it, we made it through the first night of Ella in her big girl bed!! She did great!!! We put her in her bed and she went to sleep and didn't get out until we came to get her in the morning. It was wonderful!! I hope that she didn't trick us and she really will do great! I can't believe my little girl is big enough to be in a big girl bed! Ahh! Anyway, one night down, many to go!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH! That is so awesome, I hope that it continues to go well. I have never seen those rails that you just add to a normal bed. THat's awesome. Thomas has been having Ella withdrawls. We're too lazy to bear the cold and walk across the park:-) Hopefully we'll see you soon. GO ELLA!
She is sooo cute. That gate on her bed is awesome. I remember moving Cambryn over to a Big girl Bed when we had Bryaden. We had to put a gate in the door...:) Sometime we we would find here sleeping on the floor next to the gate. Silly Girl---Brayden way easier- What a Big Girl!!!
She's so cute! I can't believe she's that big either! The gate on the bed is such a good idea!!
Post a Comment